A step in the right direction
Also managed to finish:
Not that pleased with the paint jobs, but the unit's overall aesthetic I find quite pleasing.
I've just recently started using green stuff.
About a week ago I posted my first attempt,
Here's the finished result:
I'm happy with it. He blends in fine with his unit and gave me the confidence to fix this dude:
I've always wanted this fig I think he is THE Skavenslaves leader model, But I could never get my hands on him. U can understand I was more than a bit pissed off when I snapped his feet at the ankle trying to rip him from his base enroute to the strip jar. This one was quite a bit harder than the arm job (ha no hand jobs here Chico!) but in the end I'm glad I stuck with it.
After reading Nico's banner tutorial I started on this:
The joint I'm very pleased with
As you can see I was able to actually bore out half the shaft and pin into the actual grasping fingers. Thank you dremel stylus!!Eventually I want to do the "your doom cometh man things" banner a la heroes for wargames but with a skaven twist.
I had a Pretty productive day (by my standards) more tomorrow I hope; the (near) last of my Skavenslaves and some rat ogres.