It's been awhile working on these guys, today though I had some inspiration from somewhere and managed to get 5 of the 17 figures I need finished for the rogue trader game I plan to run in February.
I did try tiger striping on the leader's helmet but I didn't pull it off.
I did force myself to put some effort into the lenses on the helms and even managed a halfway decent job of the spot effect in the corners. The illusion is almost there.
I plan on having them as part of my hive fleet 'Spectre' which in its fledgling stages will be a purely stealer/lictor vanguard force operating in tandem with chaos genestealer cultists somewhere down the line.
I hope you're all enjoying your new year.