I've also put my new dremel to work when I found this after emptying my last jar of stripping:
So, for the first time in 18 years I piched up a dremel, inserted a paper clip pin and trimmed an extra zombie arm laying (ha, get it laying not lying, because zombies are dead... Nevermind) around and then for the first time ever...I used greenstuff!
And from the back
Pretty happy with myself. In the past I would've just bunged him out, I'm glad he was salvaged.
Thursday at the bi weekly parental meeting I was given a box by the maternal full of "little men" as she put it.
It was quite the haul of 90s lead, which I will not get into as I hate the na-na-look-what-I-got-posts. Below is a teenage paint job;
I'm off to a friends to get a little drunk, maybe I can finally get some work on the "knight project" (gasp)
Happy Easter everyone.